- Accepting birds from March 1st until June 1st, 2020. Replacements until June 15, 2020.
- The race will only be accepting 1,500 birds… period!
- When signing up as a team or syndicate, one person must be designated as the contact person as they will be responsible for all fees, winnings and birds.
- No breeder or team is allowed more than 20 birds entered in the race.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and a member of an accredited pigeon organization.
- Perch fees (per bird) $125. With every 5 birds entered, you receive an additional bird/perch fee FREE. (Ship 6 birds for the price of 5)
- Race fees (per bird) $700. ALL BIRDS MUST BE ACTIVATED.
Race fees due on November 1st! Any bird that does not make it to the final race after its race fee has been paid, will receive a refund of that race fee. (refunds to breeders will be paid 14 days after the final race is complete)
- All checks MUST BE MADE OUT TO Royal Cup Race.
- Perch fees MUST accompany the birds when shipped to the loft! NO EXCEPTIONS! Any birds that arrive without payment will be placed in a separate holding pen until payment arrives and will not be placed in the racing loft until payment arrives.
- If two or more pigeons show in the clock as exact ties, prizes will be added up and split equally among the birds that tied.
- If a bird does not clock due to piggy backing or clock/chip malfunction and Race Committee verifies the bird was on the drop, it will be placed last in the drop order.
- Arrival of the first pigeon(s) together will be considered the 1st drop and paid equally – (if 5 pigeons arrive together, the top 5 prizes will be added together and split evenly among the first 5 pigeons). If one pigeon does not trap that arrived with the first pigeons this pigeon will be considered on the drop until another pigeon arrives. All other prizes will be paid by clocking order.
- The race flown will be 325 miles with all birds flown from one loft using an electronic timer.
- There is no dead time, the clock will keep running until race is complete. If prizes are still outstanding at the end of race day, the race will continue until dark the following day. Any prizes left over at that time will be distributed evenly among the birds that have arrived.
- All birds belong to Breeders/Owners Of Entry, no buy backs, no auctions.
- No one working for the Royal Cup Race will be permitted to enter birds.
- All birds will be vaccinated for P.M.V. upon arrival.
- A tax identification number recognized by the IRS(W-9 form) will be required prior to awarding of any prizes valued at $600 or more, and such awards will be reported as required by IRS regulations.
- An Acknowledgement of Rules and Information form must be submitted along with perch fees when birds are shipped to the Royal Cup Race Loft.
- No one will be allowed to handle their birds until the supervised night of shipping and loading for the Royal Cup Race.
- Return fees must be paid and bird(s) must be retrieved within 14 days of race. If fees are not received in full within 14 days, the remaining birds will become property of Royal Cup Race. $65 shipping per box, add $10 for each bird over 2 per box.
- All birds that that do not have their race fees paid – in full – by November 11th become property of Royal Cup Race and will be sold on a first come/first served basis for the price of the race fee of $700. The new owner of the purchased bird will then have all rights to the birds winnings as well as the bird itself.
- The Royal Cup Race will not be held responsible for birds lost to unforeseen events.
- Lost or injured birds may be replaced by June 15.
The Royal Cup Race Committee reserves the right to make any and all decisions.
- Loft manager reserves the right to refuse entry to any breeder or attendee at his discretion.